Are you wondering if some of the things you lived through earlier in your life are creating problems in your relationships with people?
Maybe you know your painful experiences are impacting your life and now you are looking for support in navigating your painful past?
Wanting help in understanding why something that happened so long ago could still be creating problems in your life?
Starving for healing that seems out of reach?
Who You Are
When things happen in life that cause extreme amounts of fear, pain and confusion, the responses to these situations vary.
- You push through and the people around you are unaware of your struggle
- You have a difficult time finding or keeping friends
- You are extremely successful at work but your romantic relationships never seem to work
- You question whether the people in your life really care about you no matter what they say or do
- When you look in the mirror you struggle to see anything positive about yourself
- You try to stay busy all the time because you don’t like to be alone with your thoughts
Trauma can happen to anyone and can include:
- Childhood abuse (sexual, physical, verbal, emotional and neglect)
- Rape or sexual assault
- Motor vehicle accidents or various other types of accidents
- Witnessing domestic violence as a child
- Traumatic loss of close family member
You may have experienced multiple traumatic events. This is called complex trauma.
High priorities for you are:
Enjoying life with your friends and family.
Believing you are good enough.
Living out your faith.
Finding joy in your work.